Boy flying kite touches wires, succumbs to burns in Bengaluru | Bengaluru News – Times of India

0
43

[google-translator]

BENGALURU: A 13-year-old boy who sustained serious burns after coming in contact with live wires while flying a kite near his RT Nagar residence on Monday afternoon, succumbed to injuries in Victoria Hospital on Wednesday.
The victim is Abubakkar Siddiqui Khan, a class 7 student with Ganganagar public school. His mother Sultana Siddiqui filed a police complaint, accusing officials of KPTCL, Bescom and BBMP of causing her son’s death by negligence. According to Sultana, low-hanging high-tension wires resulted in her boy’s death.
Police registered a case against unidentified officials from KPTCL, BBMP and Bescom under Indian Penal Code 304A (causing death due to negligence). Abubakkar is survived by two brothers and mother Sultana, a domestic help.

Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here